We are looking for passionate and experienced Fashion Stylist who can provide world class fashion recommendations. An ideal candidate will excel in styling, customer communication, multitasking, and an ever-adapting business. Candidates should be highly motivated, independent, and have a passion for styling and fashion. Open both for full-time and intern.
- Review customer profiles and preferences to provide appropriate and fashionable outfitting recommendations.
- Utilize styling expertise, trainings, data, and a variety of software programs to provide world class fashion recommendations to our customers.
- Carry a high level of ownership while prioritizing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Achieve and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance metrics.
- Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision.
- 1+ years relevant fashion-based experience which can include retail sales/styling, personal shopping, online styling, editorial styling, etc.
- A strong fashion knowledge base including an array of brands, designers, styles, and trends.
- History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable of current and future fashion trends though such mediums as social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- A high-level of passion for fashion and style.
- Possess flexibility to quickly adapt to changing customer and business needs.
Submit CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org