We are looking for Social Media Strategist to manage our existing social media accounts and profiles. Candidate will be doing research and analysing trends, behaviours, and best practice. You’ll work in our headquarter in Surabaya. Open both for full-time and intern.
- Manage our existing social media accounts and profiles.
- Research and analyze trends, behaviours, and best practices.
- Maintain social media assets by scheduling posts, engaging with audiences, and creating reports.
- Create new marketing content with catchy phrases and headlines for marketing.
- Write well thought out, concise, and effective captions that align with our marketing goals and objectives.
- Helping to approach and collect data on influencers or KOLs to support digital campaigns.
- Highly passionate in luxury fashion industry.
- Final year student majoring in Communications or related field preferred.
- Strong knowledge in using various social media (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube).
- Understanding and experience in terms of social media/content creation/blog writing.
- Basic knowledge of designing simple visual social media content.
- Update with the latest social media and e-commerce trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to collaborate, bring new content ideas to the table.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org