The Air Jordan 1 Mid is no stranger to copying iconic colorways, as nods to the “Chicago” and “Bred” have been frequent throughout the past few years. 2022’s assortment only adds more homages to the catalog, with a remixed “Bred Toe” soon to hit the shelves.
- Similar to releases previous, this pair isn’t a carbon copy, only drawing inspiration from the above-mentioned offering.
- The toe alone is blatant in its mimicry, as its built to resemble the beloved “Bred” make-up.
- Elsewhere, the color blocking begins to deviate
- Blacks wrap much more than the eye stays and toe cap
- Reds dye not only the forefoot but also the tongue, collar, and Swoosh/Wings logo
- The tread is swapped out for a more neutral look.