The espadrille is reimagined with a strong logo connotation and presented with a black leather trim for Pre-Fall 2020. Defined by the archival Double G hardware from the '70s, the shoe is presented in diagonal matelassé Original GG canvas—a timeless pairing that pays homage to the House's heritage.
- Beige/ebony diagonal matelassé Original GG canvas
- Black leather trim
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Made with scrap less, metal and chrome-free tanned leather
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods. This product contains leather through an innovative Scrap-less process that minimizes the production of finished leather scraps and decreases the consumption of new natural resources compared to traditional methods. We further reduce our environmental impact by tanning only the leather actually needed for production.
- Double G
- Cord platform with rubber bottom
- 2cm height
- Materials made in Italy. Shoe constructed in Spain